Who am I, and what should I do for whom?
How do you answer those questions?
Is how you answer them what you need to be able to thrive in the nebulous, rapidly changing, VUCA world of today?
This is a 4 week online training + 4 LIVE facilitated sessions where you get to work on yourself in small groups of 4. Today's jobs require you to be technically adept, but also be able to navigate through complexities surrounding conflict, resource management, stakeholder tensions etc.
However, if rational thinking and technical knowledge are no longer enough to excel at work, is it possible to grow your mental capacity to meet the size of the challenge? This programme is for anyone who is asking “Who am I, and what should I do for whom?” You will be applying the tools described in Part 3 of the book Rebuild: The Economy, Leadership and You.
Your journey with us is about working through your technical and adaptive challenges. The online training videos provide the latest tools and methodologies that address your everyday challenges like conflict, feedback processes, nonviolent communication etc. Parallel to the teachings, our live workshop sessions are your safe space to use the tools to work out the challenges you are facing.
What you'll get:
- You will get practical steps you can take so that who you are exactly who you need to be to thrive in today's world
- Work on your own personal challenges with a certified Adaptive Way coach and mentor
- Adaptive Way e-book guide
- Access to online training video tutorials and your own personal progress tracker and workbook
- Copy of the book Rebuild: A toolkit for builders of better world. In these workshops you will apply the Evolutesix Adaptive Way described in Part 3 of the book Rebuild.
This programme is part of a certification track to become a “Train the Trainer” in the Evoluter.
4 x 4-hour LIVE facilitated sessions + online training materials spread over 4 weeks.
Next start date: Monday 24.05.2021, or as soon as we have the first 8 participants registered and paid up.
GBP750 per person.
January 26, 2021
You must be logged in and on the list to leave a comment
Or sign up